Friday, April 3, 2009

Almost a month!

This has been the longest month ever! I can't believe I have to go through 11 more of these. I have been so busy with 3 children and school. I have very little time for myself. Me sitting down, like I am right now, having the time to actually write a blog is a rarity. I don't even have the time to talk with my husband the way I would like too. We talk about 8 minutes a day and half that time I am screaming at my kids in the background. By the time he gets home to IM me its about 10pm my time and I don't have the energy or the capacity to talk much via IM. I cant even think straight after about 9pm. My littlest is sick right now too. So I am awake around the clock pretty much and waking up at about 4:30am. I just pretty much feel over stretched, but there is nothing I can do about it and nobody to save me.

To give you an example of my life.. I am stealing a minute to myself. Just long enough to sit here and write a paragraph or two. And to do this I have had to lock myself in the bathroom, while my daughter screams and bangs on the door for me to come out. And for those of you who might read this and think its cruel. You don't know my life in the least. I need this second to stay sane. And sometimes I just cant do it all. All the time.. All by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment