Sunday, May 3, 2009

Migraine on top of being sick!

Today I woke up not feeling so good. My kids have been sick this past week and I guess its my turn. I was the only one in my whole family to not get sick last month, but I guess I wasn't so lucky this time. I am worried about it because I have a whole bunch of test and projects coming due this week and with the swine flu as a common concern through this part of the country I am afraid they will kick me out of class. It would really suck to blow my GPA over a cold.

And to make matters a little worse for today, about an hour ago I started getting a migraine. Its not full scale yet or I wouldn't be able to type. But I'm afraid I will get there eventually. And when this happens I probably wont be able to take care of my kids. For those of you whom have never had a migraine, your head hurts so intensely that you have to be in a dark quiet room, as light and noise both make the headache worse.

Unfortunately, I was not able to get ahold of my mom as she is at church and will be there for the next 3 or so hours. So I just have to tough it out until then. Right now I really which Ron was here to save me!

No comments:

Post a Comment