Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tired

Right now I am just overwhelmed with so many things. School is almost over for this semester, but as soon as it ends another even harder semester is just around the corner. I feel like I can see the finish line but that as soon as I get there I have to start over. Ron will be home soon. I cant say exactly when because of OPSEC reasons. But it will be soon and I am looking forward to that. We have planned a little weekend get away for just the two of us. A honey moon suite in Ruidoso New Mexico. It will be nice to have him home for once. The hardest part though is saying good bye again, know it will be 9 plus months before he comes home. I feel like I am getting so distant from him and its only been 2 months. So i cant imagine what our marriage will be like in 9 months from now.
Well I guess I should go, I am half asleep typing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment